The team recently started a public outreach initiative, TheMaskPros.com, that is dedicated to providing resources on making DIY masks. We are so thankful to all the supporters of this site who have purchased our DIY mask kits – with the revenue generated, we have been able to donate 4,100 much-needed disposable surgical face masks to local organizations facing severe shortages. Every little bit helps!
Organizations Who Received Masks
- 1,000 to American Red Cross Blood Drives (Cascades Region)
- 800 to Allworth Veterans’ Home (Lebanon, OR )
- 500 to Willamette Valley Hospice (Salem, OR – )
- 500 to Oregon Dept. of Human Service (Albany, OR)
- 500 to Keller Oaks Healthcare Center (Keller, TX)
- 350 to Corvallis Daytime Drop-in Center
- 250 to Community Outreach, Inc (Corvallis, OR)
- 200 to Stoneybrook Assisted Living (Corvallis, OR)
- 200 to OSU Student Health Services (Corvallis, OR)
- 100 to Corvallis Albany Farmers’ Markets
We are still on a mission to educate the community about the safety benefits of masks and help those who want to make their own reusable, washable, and DIY masks at home, do so as safely as possible. You can help by purchasing your own pre-stitched DIY face mask kit. All proceeds are donated to community-based health-related organizations. Stay safe and THANK YOU again!