How the real estate market changed last year:
- Interest rates were higher last year- grab a good deal now!
- Student debt pushed millennial home purchases down the road instead of buying now.
- Luxury home sales more than doubled in 2019
- Investors bought up affordable homes, so entry level homes are in short supply, causing price wars
- iBuyer programs became more of a reality for some sellers
- Buyers used their phones to find homes more than their computers
What’s new for you in 2020? Tell us in the comments, we would love to know!