The WVMLS system is the Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service, which provides Realtors® and the general public access to a database of homes for sale in the local area, including Corvallis, Albany, Philomath, Lebanon, Sweet Home & surrounding areas. It is an extremely useful service for anyone looking to buy a home or property, as it can help you pre-narrow down the search criteria and give your Realtor® an idea for what exactly you are looking for.
What Does ‘Active Under Contract’ Status Mean?
Houses marked ‘active under contract’ are homes for sale that have an accepted offer already registered, however it may have contingencies or the agent may feel that it is not 100% solid. This differs from ‘pending’ status, which usually means the deal has progressed far enough that it is very likely to make it to closing, and thus, remain unavailable to purchasers.
We recommend limiting your search criteria to ‘active’ properties, as ‘active under contract’ properties have a pretty good chance of progressing to ‘pending’ status or ‘closed’, and thus you could be wasting your time searching through these properties. However, when it is a seller’s market (inventory is low, and prices continuing to rise), buyers may need to use every tool possible to find their dream home, and you can let your agent know if you have found an ‘active under contract’ property that interests you.
How to Find Corvallis WVMLS Active / Active Under Contract Properties For Sale
- Click ‘Search” on SueLongRealty.com to find active/under contract/ sold properties within a designated map or criteria search
- Under ‘Type’, narrow your WVMLS search by standard ‘For Sale’ (Active), Under Contract, Foreclosure or Short Sale
- You can narrow results by the following criteria: Cities, neighborhood, Address, MLS #, Schools, School Districts, Zip Code, MLS area, County, Keyword, or feature
- You can also narrow down your WVMLS property search by price range
- There are many other search criteria options for your Corvallis and surrounding area property search, including: Bedrooms, bathrooms, days on market, acres, square footage, # of stories, garage, photos and virtual tours available.
- Click “save search” to save your criteria, and be notified immediately if any WVMLS active properties are added that match your dream home search.
Don’t Hesitate to Reach Out
We know searching for Corvallis homes for sale can be overwhelming when searching directly on properties available in the WVMLS system. That’s where we come in! We have 35+ years of knowledge, and a team of agents ready to find your dream home – whether its a farm and land specialist, downtown luxury condo, historic home, or a hidden gem in the forests of North Albany, we know the local area because we live and work here, and it’s our job to stay on top of exactly what homes are on the market.
Please contact us to let us find you your dream home, but in the meantime, feel free to check our search function to get a start on what’s available for sale in the local area.